This red dress is the one clothing item my mom saved from my babyhood. She made it, of course, and I wore it for my 6-month pictures.
I was so excited when she brought the dress to me when I first had Aila. The dress fit Aila perfectly for her 7-month photo shoot!
Kristin (6 months), December 1987:
Aila (7 months), December 2013:

5 comments:
I could seriously just gobble her up! It looks like she is taking after her mama... starting out with dark hair that turns blonde. I love that she's wearing what you wore at that age.
What a neat photo opportunity to capture both of you at the same age and the same dress. You both look so much alike and I too want to gobble up Aila. Those cheeks and her expressions! Adorable!
love this....my two sweet baby girls:)
I lover her baby-isms! Playing with her clothes, eating them, crawling away :) She is such a doll! She looks quite a bit like her momma! I wonder if she will go blonde too? She is absolutely darling Kristin
For some reason, I wasn't getting updates from your blog! Oh, I love this kuj! She looks just like you! What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment