2.11.2014

The Rest of November

(Some of these pictures are backwards chronologically, but I'm not taking the time to fix it...)

More bites for Aila...





Abram was ecstatic the day Aila became his "sippy-buddy!"  A sippy connoisseur himself, he was the first one to give it to her.


A lovely leaf-collecting walk in November.  Yes, short-sleeves in November.  Couldn't be happier about it!




Crunchy leaves.

Her first swing ride!



She loved it, despite the expressions in these pictures.


We love the park by our house!

And for an embarrassing tidbit, this picture is my only proof that we celebrated Thanksgiving:  a leftover piece of an amazing pumpkin pie made by the one and only BTW (Ben).  (Although I believe I do deserve a little credit since I found and suggested the recipe :) ...I made a chocolate cheesecake pumpkin pie--the filling turned out fine but the crust totally bombed.)  Anyway, what kind of a mother doesn't take pictures on Thanksgiving?!
We celebrated at my grandparent's in Napa with my Uncle Brett/Jessica/Alexis and Uncle Mark & Aunt Lesley.  We're so lucky to live so close to family!  Abram is always in heaven at Grandma & Grandpa Eide's house. (I think Grandma & Brett might have a few pictures...?)



Christmas tree shopping.  With no coats.  Or hats or mittens or scarves...!



A little Black Friday shopping (in the afternoon) at Target where we bought a new TV, and after setting it up at home, realized our fuzzy sound issue was in the DVD player, not our TV.  So we returned the TV.
Long live our Dinosaur TV!


On the morning of Black Friday, we went to the church to run around and play.  Family exercise!

After running in circles for about 15 minutes straight with me, Abram took a break to erase the chalkboard.
Miss Aila was a happy little peach chewing on her pant strings.


Mr. Basketball had fun reliving the glory days. :)
Abram loves getting Aila from her nap, and I love walking in and seeing her little dark head popping up to see us.

(We have since moved Abram to a toddler bed and Aila into the crib.)
This is my "spray-man" helping me wash the windows.  One of his favorite jobs. :)


1 comment:

Kara Anderson said...

The picture of Abram smiling at Aila in her crib is so precious! I can see the love in each of their eyes. Thanksgiving is a busy day! It's hard to remember to take pictures.