2.17.2014

Family Pictures (November)

Our Bishop's wife was generous enough to take our family pictures in November (our ward has been so good to us; so many great people. We feel so blessed!).  I thought Abram would be hesitant and hard to get to smile, but he did great--he smiled constantly for the first 5 minutes and probably said "cheese" about 200 times!  :)
Ben realized after we showed up at the site that he had on black ankle socks with brown shoes...haha.  Ha.  For some reason it looked a little weird cropping it out for our Christmas card, so we decided to leave it.  I even tried to edit it a little, but it made it more obvious.  
Good times.













3 comments:

The Lilly's said...

What a beautiful backdrop with the vineyards! These all turned out great, and I never noticed the black ankle socks!

Kara Anderson said...

So sweet! I must say, you color coordinated beautifully. Next time I get family photos I'm calling you ;) I love that Aila just does whatever she wants

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh, I just love these! Thanks for sharing!! I can't even believe Abram is that little boy, I haven't even met him yet!