Our sweet Aila is 6 months old today!
She is so adored at our house.
We call her Sweet Aila-girl,
Aila-Baila,
Missy-Lou,
Aila Babes,
Aila Babes,
Sweetie-Pie (but Abram only lets Ben use that one), and
Chubba-cheeks.
She is rolling all over the place and scoots in circles, but not forward or backward yet.
She looooves Abram, and he's so good with her. He'll lie down next to her and she just touches his head, pulls his hair, pulls his shirt, etc., and she laughs at him a lot, sometimes for no obvious reason. It's so precious.
I love her chubby little cheeks, chubby thighs, hand dimples, brown eyes (they've turned brown over the last couple months), little toes, and crazy hair (still the first thing everyone notices).
I love how she can communicate with me even though she can't talk yet, through her smiles and body language...waving her arms, scrunching up her face, kicking her legs...
and I can't help but kiss her head and smell her sweet baby smell every night when I check on her before I go to bed.
Oh, sweet baby girl, how I love you!
4 comments:
You are quite the photographer, these pictures are awesome! I can't believe she's six months already!
Thanks, Lana! The auto setting and I do pretty well. :) I just put her by our sliding glass door so we had some natural light.
That beautiful face is irrestible. Can't wait to get some kisses from the back of her neck. Love that Abram boy too.
There are so many posts that I haven't seen! I loved reading through them all and seeing those darling little kids of yours. These glimpses into your life are so wonderful. You are an amazing mother and I look up to you. I did read through them all but I'm not going to comment on each individual one because Bridger is awake and needs me (go figure).
Aila is quite possibly the cutest baby girl ever. I love her chunky legs, messy hair, sparkly eyes, and happy personality! Abram seems like the most well mannered little 2 (almost 3!) year old. I wish I knew him better. He and Jack would have fun playing now.
The story of your car accident made me tear up. I am so glad that you are all ok. That would scar me for life. I think I'd always be afraid to drive after that. Your poor sweet children were so afraid. It's hard to know why things like that happen. But maybe the only blessing that comes from it is that you appreciate life and your children, your health and safety all that much more.
I would love to talk sometime. I'm finally getting in a groove with this whole two kids thing and not so intimidated by it anymore. I can't guarantee that one or both of my boys won't be screaming/yelling/throwing things ;)
Post a Comment