This was our first year trick-or-treating. I'm pretty sure Abram is sold. It took a lot of convincing to get Abram to wear a costume (he must take after his mother...), but after explaining the treat concept, he was on board, and even let me spend 5 seconds drawing a nose & whiskers on him! Turns out the doggie costume I got from Goodwill 2 years ago for $2.00 finally paid off!
We went around the neighborhood with some church friends who have a 3-yr-old boy, Hudson. Abram's tentativeness only lasted a couple doors, and after that had no problem ringing doorbells and saying, "trick-or-treat," & "thank you!" It was too cute!
I know all these pictures are probably overkill, but I just couldn't help it. My happy little giraffe and eager-for-candy puppy-dog.
 |
| Aunt Kate's eyes. |
 |
| Cheeks, anyone? |
 |
| When she gets excited, she makes this face, and puts her chin down, which makes her cheeks squish out....love love love it. Makes me laugh every time. |
 |
| Abram just wanted to run, run, run before we went trick-or-treating. |
 |
| Carefree & happy. |
 |
| Cheeeeeeeese! |
 |
| For some reason Abram reminds me of Josef in this...poor baby girl was so tired. |
 |
| Hudson and Abram |
 |
| Our whole trick-or-treating gang! |
No comments:
Post a Comment