10.29.2013

August from our camera..

My two babies.


Abram loves his uncles, contrary to what this picture looks like.

I got to celebrate my bday a little late with my fam when they came.

Abram helped me open presents. :)

Somehow it is always Grandpa Paul's turn to hold Aila...  :)

My sweet grandparents!

My mom & Mika...haha

More beach pictures!

Lesley & Mark

Daddy & Abram looking for sand crabs


The boys out boogie boarding...I may have joined them but I don't think Aila would have liked salty milk!

So busy in the sand.

I love watching him busy at work.

Daniel & Erik, trying to warm up after boogie boarding

Abram & Grandpa Paul



Never a complete family get-together without a ball game of some sort.


Abram & Adam, his youngest uncle


My lovely mother & Aila

Aila, about 3 months old


My sweet grandma drove up to play with the kids while we unpacked!

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I still can't get over what a smiley, happy baby she is. Love the picures!

Kara Anderson said...

This makes me so happy to see you and your family! Aila is such a doll and she has the most delicious looking cheeks! Abram's bed head warms my heart. There's just something so innocent about messy morning hair and jammies. I love it.