10.30.2013

September

I know my posts lately are severely un-creative, but I figure it's best to get a few pics & words up for posterity's sake rather than not for fear of being un-creative.

...and still catching up, we come to September:

I threw a baby shower for my friend, Clair...in my newly moved-in, undecorated house!  Oh well, it was still fun, and she just had the cutest baby boy.  She also has a little girl, Afton, who is Abram's age.  They love playing together.
 My brother, Josef, got married, and we're so glad we got to go to UT again to be there for it.  It was busy and I look very tired in all the pictures, but we had a good time.  I'm soo happy for Josef & Christina, and really excited to finally have a sister.  :)  This is my Dad at the wedding dinner the night before.

 Mika, this pose looks verrrry familiar....  :)

 Abram was really excited about the lemonade!

My Grandma & Aila

 Plenty of uncles to hold her...

 Ben's parents

 My sweet Grandpa

 My brothers & John sang a fun song while they played their ukeleles...I was really missing Jake during this (serving in Ohio right now)

 Abram did really great through all the wedding festivities...although he did refuse to wear his belt. :)

Abram & Daniel 

 Coming out of the Logan temple

 So happy for them!

 My only older brother, Josef.  I'm really excited to have a married sibling!  Couldn't be happier for him & Christina. They have a really cute story; I wish I could post the wedding video I made for them on here but it's probably too long.

 We attempted a rare family photo at the reception...



 Photo-bomb by Daniel

 Cute little mister

 Sweet Aila was so good for all the wedding hoopla, although she was very tired.

 We took it easy for a couple days after coming home.





No comments: