(She's coming up on 3 months so this is a little late)
Aila at 2 Months
Aila at 2 Months
11 lbs 4 oz (46%)
23 1/4 inches (81%)
She loves watching her big brother.
She loves to smile and coo. Abram and I have been working on our baby talk.
She still loves her baths.
She has the softest, chubby little cheeks and cutest little turned-up nose.
She even has some chunk on her thighs--just enough for me to squeeze!
She loves sucking on her fists.
Abram likes to get the "fuzzies" out from in between her toes...or at least point them out and make sure I take care of them. :)
I think she looks like Ben in his chubbier days (when he was about 2-ish). :)
An Asian man the other day told us that Abram looks like me and Aila looks like Ben...which means a lot of good luck for us!!
Everyone's first comment about her is, "Look at all that hair!" It's still dark but growing in a lot lighter.
Her eye color is hard to pick out...but I think they may be turning brown.
I can't believe she's already growing out of the newborn stage. She used to grunt a LOT but hardly does it anymore. I think it worried Ben more than me. :) It would actually make me laugh to hear these loud grunting noises coming out of my tiny baby girl dressed in pink!
I can't believe she's already growing out of the newborn stage. She used to grunt a LOT but hardly does it anymore. I think it worried Ben more than me. :) It would actually make me laugh to hear these loud grunting noises coming out of my tiny baby girl dressed in pink!
She sleeps pretty well at night, waking up once or twice to feed and going back to sleep...her naps haven't been great at all (she likes to be held) but are slowly getting better.
Some days seem really long but overall time is going so quickly!
3 comments:
If we weren't coming to see you guys next week I couldn't handle these pictures and updates.
We can't wait to see you!
Her HAIR!!!!
Post a Comment