7.22.2013

Abram says...

Abram: "Mommy, I have an owie."
Me: "Oh, I'm sorry, do you need a kiss?"
Abram: "No, just a band-aid.  Maybe tomorrow."

"A-wuh (Aila), look at Elmo!  Do you see Elmo?" while holding his book one inch from her face.

In response to a lot of things I say, "That's perty neat, Mommy!"  (I never say that...maybe he got it from nursery..??)

While pulling out a pair of men's briefs from the laundry basket, "Oh, it's Daddy's swim diaper!"

"Swimming soup" = swimming suit

Out of the blue, "Where's King Benjamin?"

Me: "Abram, would you like to potty train soon?"
Abram:  "Yeah!!!  Where's the potty train?!"

Me:  "Abram, let's get ready for the day!"
Abram:  "Okay!....Mommy, where's the day?" (and he'll continue to ask me several times throughout the day...it's a hard one to explain!)

"I wanna hooold yeeeooouuu!"  (meaning I want you to hold me)

"Mommy, are you happy?"  He asks me (and Ben) this several times a day.  He is very observant and sensitive to other's feelings...and when I'm having a bad day, it's such a sweet, innocent reminder to not sweat the small stuff.  He's so sweet!



1 comment:

Jaci said...

"getting ready for the day" is so cute! Love Abram!