On Friday night we went to our ward campout (didn't stay overnight, of course) where Abram had his first s'more.
He took one bite & decided he had had enough! I don't think he liked the stickiness.
Saturday we met our friends from MN, the Zirkle's, in San Fran. They just moved here to Cali!
Abram and Claire had fun together!
We met at Golden Gate National park where the kids played on the playground with the dads while Rachel & I fed our babies in the shade, had lunch, and then we all walked around the botanical gardens.
It was so fun to see them again! Ben's phone has the whole group picture....maybe I can post it later.
1 comment:
I hear you Abram! Marshmallows are gross ;) He's probably so well trained he'd rather have a piece of broccoli right? He's got an awesome healthy momma.
Those woods are beautiful! It looks like a fairy grove. Gotta love the outdoors. I'm impressed you went with a newborn!
Post a Comment