6.20.2013

June (So Far)

 While we were in UT, we blessed Aila at my family's home.  It was great to have our families there!

Wades

Kujanpaas (how did I end up with no pictures of my brothers??)

My grandparents were even in town for two high school graduations and were able to be there!



(Back in CA) Sometimes we are all in our jammies for half the day...





He's looking too grown up!  (I have the hardest time getting him to smile for the camera--he is a very happy boy though!)



Growing up too fast!

Father's Day...I made philly cheesesteak sandwiches for dinner.  It was the first time I ever bought steak!  They were yummy.
The Sat before Father's Day we went to Napa to celebrate with my extended family...and Aila got to meet Alexis for the first time (my uncle's baby--she's about 7 weeks older than Aila!)


Getting bigger...she weighed 10 lbs 1 oz a few days ago (she's 6 weeks today!)

Fresh & clean!

I caught half of her smile...she's been smiling and starting to coo the last week or so!

A Saturday at the beach


Fingerpainting



1 comment:

Kara Anderson said...

Yep. I cried. Again. Abram just looks so big! Especially right next to his tiny little sister.