6.19.2013

Abram Boy

Recently:

-He's been really sweet with Aila.  When she cries he gets a blankie for her (and throws it on her face, haha)
-He loves to hold Aila's little toes
-While reading a book with a page full of animal pictures, "Oh! There's the zebra's bum!" (then proceeds to point to every animal's you-know-what) "And there's a notha bum and a notha bum and notha bum..."
-I bought him some finger paints from the dollar store, "Oh!  Dank you, Mommy!  That's so nice!"
-We usually sing primary songs or hymns at naptime & bedtime and he sings them to himself while he plays-- Music to my ears!  I'm always surprised how quickly he picks up the words.
-He's been really into music in general.  He can pick out the sound of any stringed instrument, "Mommy, that's a biolin (violin)!"
-He loves to have family night.  He's so happy when our whole family is together in the same room.

And in attempt to catch up on a few pictures...

March:  We got to visit Gma Lorna & Gma Eide in Napa

March:  I participated in the temple hill choir presentation of "Lamb of God" in Oakland (many, many hours of practicing & performing...exhausting when pregnant, but a blessing to be a part of something so inspiring)...Abram & Ben came down to Oakland with me on Ben's birthday while I had a rehearsal

At the Oakland temple (the rehearsal was at the stake center on temple grounds)

Golden gate park in San Francisco for Ben's bday
Canoeing
April:  Uncle Erik & Josef came for a visit--Abram was in heaven playing with them instead of his sick, pregnant mother!

We were really bad at taking pregnancy pictures this time around, but this is me 4 days away from my due date (end of the day, no makeup, etc etc...)



My precious littles


2 comments:

Janice Eide said...

Kristin, I love your blog and sharing your thoughts and feelings about those precious great-grandchildren of mine. I am so happy Abram, Aila and I have had a chance to bond - living so close.

Kara Anderson said...

All these pictures are just so great! I laughed out loud at the bum story! Jack stuck his finger up his first doggy bum today. Boys....

Was he jealous at all when Aila came home? I'm super worried about that. Jack HATES it when I hold other babies. He doesn't even like it when Todd and I show each other affection. I am HIS only apparently.

The picture of you kissing Abram made me cry! I love that special mother-son relationship! How lucky you get to have a daughter now too! I'm so happy for you