Abram took his first real steps on Leap Day this year (how appropriate!)--
just out of nowhere like it was no big deal.
He mostly crawled for the next few days, taking a few steps and then crawling again,
and then one day all he wanted to do was walk...
(umm...yes, we're first-time parents :)
9 comments:
There's no stopping him now! He's ready for a marathon!! So precious!
Love you guys, Grandma Lorna
Oh my goodness! I love it all! The skinny, wobbly legs! The buckling! He is the cutest little boy ever :) You two are such great parents. I love the little glimpses I get of your little family.
Brings back lots of memories. I so glad you were able to capture this. I can't wait to take a walk with him. He'll be running soon.
Darling! So fun you have this on video! He is the sweetest little boy! I am excited to see him out on the playground over the next two months!
Oh my word look at those little legs move!!! GOO abram!!!! He is sooo cute! I cant wait to see you again!! He is sooo cute kristin! You guys are so great and such examples to me! I hope one day i can be as good of a parent as you are! Love you so much girl!
Too cute! He looks like a little colt on those skinny, wobbly legs. Precious! I miss you!
Oh I love it! Absolutely love it! Oh! I don't even have words to describe how cute that was! Abram- why haven't I met you yet??
Is it creepy I watched this video again just to see your laugh?? I miss ya, Kku!
Yay! Go Abram! How was your trip to Nauvoo?
Post a Comment