This post is a special shout-out to my favorite 3rd brother, Jakob.
He had a hiking accident last weekend and fell backwards straight down 45 feet.
He miraculously fell onto a pile of shale, instead of the boulders two feet away.
He was incredibly blessed with no brain or internal injuries, but has some bad broken bones and gashes and bruises.
After a couple days in ICU and surgery, he is recovering well.
Yesterday when I talked to him, he said the physical therapist helped him walk 15 feet in his walker.
Yesterday when I talked to him, he said the physical therapist helped him walk 15 feet in his walker.
| Me and Jakie, camping last summer. |
The doctor says he'll be using a walker or crutches for a few months.
We're truly grateful to Heavenly Father for the wonderful medical care and support he's received,
and especially for the miracle of his life and health.
It's killing me not being there with my family right now, but I'll get to see them soon.
It's killing me not being there with my family right now, but I'll get to see them soon.
Love you, Jake.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'll keep your family in our prayers.
Thanks, Brittany! We appreciate it.
Oh my gosh, that is so scary. I am so glad your brother is okay Kristin!
The cafe we went to on our date is called Mims Cafe. It was really good!
When are you guys headed back?
So thankful he is going to recover! Someone had angels watching over him
Ok, more tears! What do you do to me girl? I gotta stay off your blog! :)
I'm so glad your bro is ok! And now strong for his mission!
Post a Comment