6.23.2011

Ben's First Father's Day


Although it rained most of Father's Day (hence the dark inside pictures), we enjoyed celebrating together.
Since Ben served a mission in Russia, we had Russian pancakes for breakfast and Russian dumplings for dinner. Breakfast was good, and we just won't talk about dinner... :)
We had fun though!
(If you want to try the Russian pancakes, I put the recipe on my blog.)
Abram was getting tired by this time, but notice the Finnish overalls he's wearing from my relatives in Finland. :)


Abram is so lucky to have Ben for his Dad.


And here's a few father/son moments from the last month or so...

(this was in ID over Memorial Day weekend)


They're buddies. :)

As a side note, Abram had a bottom tooth poke through yesterday!

6 comments:

Kara Anderson said...

loving the overalls! Making dumplings of ANY kind is difficult. Every attempt of mine has failed miserably. FINISH dumplings sound even harder. It's so good to see Ben! I'll bet he's an amazing dad :)

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

WHAT???? You were in IDAHO!!!!????? How DARE you. Kristin, Kristin, we need to work on this. I miss you! And I love the pictures! And the overalls.

Brittany said...

Happy first Father's Day Ben. :)

The Lilly's said...

He does look like quite the little Finnish lad in those overalls... too cute!

Mikal Jordon said...

What are you doing with my doppleganger?

Kristin said...

Haha, I really do see you in him......sometimes.

-Ben