6.29.2011

Gerald Avenue

Gerald Avenue is where we live. 1310 Gerald Avenue.
Up twenty-one stairs and to the right, to be exact.
Apartment #3.

We live in a beautiful neighborhood, as you can see. Abram and I get to spend some time here every day.


Love all the sidewalks.

And here's the front of the house, with the national historic registry plaque in front.

I had a little trouble getting some of the pictures of our apt loaded...so this may be a little scattered, but here's what I have:

The bedroom. (Just one.)
I didn't think I was a bed snob, but something about this bed my body just doesn't agree with.

(Could it be the springs I can feel in the mattress?)

But I do love all of the natural light that comes in!

The bathroom.
Yes, we have a free-standing tub. Which means you get to stand in a 360-degree circle of shower curtain.
Which means I get to have a fight with the shower curtain every morning.
And I don't always win.

A little eating area off the side of the main room (the kitchen is through that door on the right).
Notice the wallpaper. :)

Here's the main room, where Abram sleeps at night (we transfer the pack & play to the bedroom during the day for naps.)
The door you see goes into our landlady's apartment, haha, but she rarely goes upstairs to that room...so usually we just hear her dog in there.


The outside view of the fridge wouldn't load, unfortunately, but here's the inside.
And see the top drawer thingy? That's the freezer. Sometimes it works! :)

...and the fridge is in our closet...uh, kitchen, I mean kitchen!


And here's two of the people that live here.

(Cheesy, I know, taking pictures of yourself in the mirror...)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe that's your fridge!? Crazy.

Kara Anderson said...

I don't know if you can call that a kitchen technically. It looks more like a hallway with a sink. I thought MY kitchen was small. The living area and bedroom look so spacious! It makes you wonder why the kitchen is so tiny :) Looks like a beautiful neighborhood though! I love all the green

Cami Reschke said...

My grandpa would call that a "One-Butt Kitchen". (His words, not mine.) You're a brave lady, Kristin! :)