This is me on my due date. 40 weeks exactly!
And I'm alive, typing this two days later, on the other side of 40 weeks...
And being SO patient and NOT complaining!
Really though, I can't complain. I feel pretty good, considering the circumstances, and Ben and I are living up our last days together of just the two of us (I'll blog about that later).
14 comments:
You look beautiful!! Can't wait to see pictures of your darling boy!!
Kristin-I keep checking to see pictures of your baby. I can't believe you have gone 40+ weeks! I can only hope I look/feel that good at the end of my pregnancy. Good luck with everything coming up!!
Kristin you look so great for being full term!! i can't believe it! i really hope he makes his debut soon so ben can enjoy him before the school madness begins again. keep us posted!!
Kristin! You look great! So cute pregnant! I'm excited for you - you'll just love being a mom!
I can't get over how incredible you look for 40 weeks. You don't look like you've gained an ounce anywhere but your belly! We're keeping our fingers crossed that he comes soon.
You look fabulous! Hopefully you are in the hospital right now snuggling him :) But if not good luck, I hope everything goes well, keep us posted!
Good luck Kristin! I was hoping this post would be your baby announcement. But I can be patient too. You look fabulous! You will be such a wonderful mommy. So excited for you!
wow...I wish I looked like that at 40 weeks.
So exciting!! You're almost to the best part! :) Can't wait to see pictures
You are so beautiful! You're either not tired at all or you hide it extremely well. I can't wait for your next post! Don't make us wait too long for pictures ;)
You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. I'm getting antsy waiting to hear if you've had him yet. What's he waiting for? :)
You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. I'm getting antsy waiting to hear if you've had him yet. What's he waiting for? :)
Oh Kristin! I was wondering if you had that baby yet! (By now, you might have?) I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing in the world
Just wanted to be the first to congratulate you of the birth of your baby boy! I saw the blue balloons on your parents and Ben's mail box this morning!!! I am tickled with excitement for you and Ben. Can't wait for the pictures.
Hey Girl I can't wait any longer. You must have had him by now. Hope it went great. Can't wait to see him. Best wishes being a mom. The first few weeks were really hard for me but they got better. Hopefully you're doing amazing but if not, it will get better.
Post a Comment