I don't know if you know me but I was friends with Ben in high school. I just found your blog through Kaleb and Lindsey's. Your little boy is adorable congrats! I would love an invite to see your cute family, but I totally understand if you don't. my e-mail is chelsroper@gmail.com
32 comments:
Oh my gosh that fall picture is awesome! I would love an invite :)
codeeaj@hotmail.com
I'd love to keep reading! ricemelanie@gmail.com
lissa.elmer@gmail.com!! I love your blog!
alisha.balukoff@gmail.com
I'd love to keep touch!!
ericabybee@gmail.com
cami_thompson@hotmail.com
melissagladwell@hotmail.com
vanessajohnston08@gmail.com
I would love to see your blog. jal1414@juno.com
sarah beth RN at gmail Dot com
love to keep up!
mrsamybaker@hotmail.com
melsmalley@gmail.com
Your blog is a work of art...I'm sure I don't need an invite but just a reminder:)
kanderson2747@gmail.com
Hey Ben,
swishcheney@gmail.com
morena.gizzle.7@gmail.com
we need your email too.
Bryon
Is that the cool thing to do these days? I don't live at Como, so I have to get to know you some how... right?
dave.lawson@gmail.com
Hey girl,
elizabeth.oborn@gmail.com
becky_jo@msn.com
bumblebee4985@hotmail.com
aubswoahn@gmail.com
je1401@aol.com
Love your blog. Will love it even more in a few months.
kinley.ricks@gmail.com
lisaskousen@gmail.com
Love you guys.
hey kuj! brassell.mary@gmail.com
Hey kristin!! my email is lindsaywitt86@gmail.com
We would love an invite! linzijo@gmail.com
melwrose@gmail.com
daniellevanwagoner@gmail.com
Please invite us...goob65@att.net
We would love an invite
jess.atkinson@yahoo.com
I'd love an invite! I hope all is going well and hope to hear news of your sweet little one soon! Good luck!
rrrice.rn@gmail.com
I don't know if you know me but I was friends with Ben in high school. I just found your blog through Kaleb and Lindsey's. Your little boy is adorable congrats! I would love an invite to see your cute family, but I totally understand if you don't. my e-mail is chelsroper@gmail.com
Post a Comment