10.21.2010

October

A lovely fall walk...

with a more-than-lovely husband (I spy Ben above!),

beautiful fall colors,



and a 27-week baby (this was a couple weeks ago).


"Punch Pizza."
Yummy, authentic, Italian pizza baked in an 800-degree brick oven for 90 seconds!
De-li-cio-so!

A cute little European food shop with delectable Russian and Scandinavian food.


Downtown Minneapolis.

Hours and hours of studying for Ben, who is also playing intramural football & volleyball, volunteering at a local clinic...AND offering his pregnant wife free foot massages!

Love this guy.

And I also love this wiggly little guy. :)
28 weeks, things are going great, and I couldn't be happier!

9 comments:

Amy Baker said...

What a beautiful scenery! I love the fall colors! I miss you too Kristin. You are such a darling pregnant lady. You and Ben are so cute. I am glad you are so happy!

Matthew said...

you have to love that Hardwiring Excellence book! that is so funny. we are reading the same thing in our program.

Elizabeth O. said...

I am so happy you posted some more belly pictures. You look beautiful. And congrats on the new job. I'm so happy for you and Ben. Go January babies!!! Can't wait to see your little guy grow. Have a great day!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

oh you are just so cute!

The Lilly's said...

You look so cute! The fall there looks really pretty.

Brittany said...

Yay! A new post. :) You look great! I can't wait to meet little Ben junior.

The Ducketts said...

Kristin...you look so cute. Sound like you guys are having a good time and settling in. How is the job?! We miss you lots...no doubt about that!

Heidi said...

Your little tummy is so cute!!! I love it! So glad things are going so well! Also, I love your pictures of fall leaves! I have been meaning to take pictures, but I keep not getting to it and it is too late!

Alex said...

One more vote for Hardwiring Excellence...bought it two weeks ago.