Ben and I are trying to relish every moment we have left in Utah. Who knows if we'll ever come back?
We started off our summer saying farewell to my older brother, Josef, who, I can't remember the last time he spent the summer in the states. This year he's in Russia for study abroad through BYU. We doubled with him and Christina on a bowling date before he left!
We started off our summer saying farewell to my older brother, Josef, who, I can't remember the last time he spent the summer in the states. This year he's in Russia for study abroad through BYU. We doubled with him and Christina on a bowling date before he left!
My little brother, Jake, turned 17. He requested my "Dangerously Decadent Chocolate Cheesecake," as Ben calls it.
"Assessing Russia's Perception of Graphic Tobacco Warning Labels" was his Honor's thesis.
PLUS, he has been working on a journal article with two of his professors, which is going to be published!
In his spare time, he plays on a rec. softball team and has 3 on 3 basketball tournaments with his friends from High School (he's in the red)...in church gyms with really bad lighting.
5 comments:
Love the game face for bowling! I'm going to miss you when you move away! But I am excited for your new adventure. You're so beautiful Kristin!
LOVE the pictures and updates about your summer. It reminds me of the BEST present I think I have EVER received. While in Taiwan serving a mission, I got a picture book that was FULL of pictures from you. You let me experience some of you college experience, even though I wasn't there for most of it. Love you both.
You married quite the smartie pants! I'm glad you guys are making the most of your last few months here, and I hope this summer goes very slowly!
Yay for a new post! :) Looks like you guys have been having fun. We're glad we get to see you before you leave for Minnesota!
Kristin - this gives me a painful lump in my throat! Ouch!!
Post a Comment