11.03.2014

Abram Boy

Some notes about Abram I recorded back in February also...(last lost post!)

"buddies" with daddy
wearing fire chief shirt--have to call him "fireman"
Gives Aila hug and kiss before nap
To Aila when crying in the car: "It's okay sweetie.  We're going to get gas.  Yeah, we are!"
Picked out a French family saying, "Merci" (from the primary song..."Some say 'Tak', others 'Merci')
Impeccable memory
Just started sunbeams
"Ohhh, Mommy, you have an owie on your foot?!  Ohh, I'm sorry..."
Picks up songs very quickly.
"Santa gave me this train?  That was so nice of him!"
At least once a day, "So how's your day, Mommy? What's it about?"
Recently transitioned to his "big-boy" bed, with a little encouragement--he loved his crib so much.
He is innately obedient. Example:  He never climbed out of his crib.  Even now, in his bed, he still calls for me in the morning or after his naps and waits to get out of bed until I get there.  I was sure that once he started sleeping in a bed he'd be coming out at night or playing with his toys instead of napping, but that hasn't been the case!  Of course, I may be speaking too soon...but so far, so good.

Loves pomegranate seeds

Frequently recites lines from books we've read, out of the blue.

"Mommy, did you go pee-pee?"  "Yes."  "Oh, good job, Mommy!!"

"Mmm, this is so yummy.  Thanks for making this, Sweetie!" (using Ben's term of endearment, ha)

"Mommy, I feel a little nervous because I need to play with my cars!"

"Mom, me and Daddy are buddies, but you can be a girl-buddy.  You and A-wuh (Aila) can be girl buddies."

Every bathtime, he 'baptizes' all his little creatures.  Sometimes he even passes the Sacrament.

Imaginary friend, Carter.

No comments: