I just made a few accidental clicks and threw off the whole layout of my blog.
And I don't have the time or patience right now to fix it...
but on a happier, more shaggy-haired note, here's my sweet baby in the Minnesota fall leaves outside our apartment.
I purposely took a bunch to show his hair because I'm finally trimming it (first time ever) this weekend!
Without further ado,
I present to you:
Mr. Shaggy Hair,
a.k.a.
lover (and eater) of all things crunchy and colorful.
Happy Autumn!
| He still has that clump of "leftover" dark newborn hair, which we lovingly refer to as his peacock hair. |
| Sometimes, I try to brush it to the side...but apparently it has a mind of its own. |
| What a sweet baby. |
| Yes, I know...over the ears...majorly! |
| This says "mini Ben" to me. |
| So does this! |
| Dear Abram. Please stop growing up. |
All in all,
I'm in love with fall leaves,
mini Ben,
large Ben,
and
mini Ben's hair...but...it has to go. Soon.
Pictures to come!
6 comments:
So cute! I bet he will look so old when you cut it. Love the bigger pictures on your blog.
I love him! And I'm pretty sure Emma's going to love hime too (if she ever decides to come). He looks like a little farmer baby- soo cute!
Love the pics. They are so cute! Kenzie is in major need of a haircut, too.
Oh I hope you deal better with the first cut than I did. I cried! Abram is so adorable. You are one lucky momma to have such a happy, healthy, content baby boy to call your own!! PS I just took some pics like this of Jane yesterday (in the leaves)! Do you think we could dare venture out and do this again in the snow/winter weather? Just for documentation? I say we do -- hopefully we won't freeze first.
Overalls are the best! I love the shaggy baby hair. It's going to be a sad day to see it go. That means he's growing up! By the way, I'm super jealous of all the old trees. I love Utah, but it's so beautiful there.
p.s. I did the same thing to my blog once (you used the template designer right?) I still can't figure out how to go back to the original! So frustrating lol. If you figure out how to get rid of the water mark then let me know!
Post a Comment