1. We're really (for real) going private...if you left your e-mail a few months ago when I first said we were going private, I still have it. Otherwise, let me know your e-mail address if you want access.
2. I just started a food blog. I thought it would be nice to keep my recipes in one spot.
9 comments:
Kristin,
I don't know if I already asked you, but I would like to be added to your blog if I could be:) it is hum_plands88@hotmail.com
Mandy Olsen
me too! vanessajohnston08@gmail.com
I'm excited about your food blog.
I think I already gave you my email! Add me though. Thanks! Love the food blog too. You have so many yummy looking recipes on there!
Invite me please :) Yay for food blogs! Yours is awesome!
Kristen,
You have a beautiful family! Can I be invited to your blog?
chiachen212@gmail.com
Hey! We'd love to be added to your blog. My email is melissa.ricks28@yahoo.com. Your food blog looks so good, by the way!
I would love to be invited to your blog :)
ericabybee@gmail.com
(Have I sent you an invite to mine?)
kanderson2747@gmail.com
Just in case you didn't already have it
Here is mine just in case you don't have it! Miss you!!!
sammie@myhansen.com
Post a Comment