Ben and I have switched roles this winter.
He can be found donning extra layers and turning up the heat,
while I'm fanning my face and taking off my socks.
So this Thanksgiving, as the ice and snow fly and temperatures drop, I'm especially grateful for
my 24/7, guaranteed, wiggly, little built-in furnace...
not to mention my all-around extra insulation at 33 weeks. :)
(please excuse the the blurriness...the night vision on our camera didn't work out awesomely)
Happy Thanksgiving!
my 24/7, guaranteed, wiggly, little built-in furnace...
not to mention my all-around extra insulation at 33 weeks. :)
(please excuse the the blurriness...the night vision on our camera didn't work out awesomely)
Happy Thanksgiving!
8 comments:
How are you still that tiny?? You look AMAZING! Missed you guys today, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
You seriously do not look big enough to be 33 weeks. I hope you don't go into shock from the cold after you have that little man!
Kristin!!! You are so tiny still!! You look great!!!!
ok really...you look amazing! I love seeing you pregnant! I am so happy for you and excited for you!
Did you photo shop that picture? There's no way that cute little belly is only 33 weeks!
You look great! Pregnancy permanently altered my body temperature-I get so hot all the time now. I remember when I was pregnant with Kenzie during winter and Mikal would try to turn on the heat in the car and I wouldn't let him. :)
Oh you're so cute but you look little to me. He'll be a perfect size I'm sure--he just has a petite mommy. Best wishes.
You look awesome Kristin! Aren't you due the beginning of January? I will have to keep checking your blog in the next couple weeks for pictures!
Post a Comment