I think we're all going to be googling Indonesia to find out more about it! Pretty exciting!
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so happy for him! I forget that he is that age. I keep thinking that he's got another year like Bubba. How exciting!
Kristin-congrats on having a boy! That's what you wanted, right? Sounds like you are doing awesome, and your very tiny baby bump is way cute! We miss you!!
wow! how exciting!
How exciting! Did he just get his call or is he leaving already?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think we're all going to be googling Indonesia to find out more about it! Pretty exciting!
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so happy for him! I forget that he is that age. I keep thinking that he's got another year like Bubba. How exciting!
Kristin-congrats on having a boy! That's what you wanted, right? Sounds like you are doing awesome, and your very tiny baby bump is way cute! We miss you!!
wow! how exciting!
How exciting! Did he just get his call or is he leaving already?
Post a Comment