1.22.2010

Better late than never...

Some of our holiday experiences, in a nutshell...

We went with Ben's family up to Pioneer Village, where,


despite the freezing temperatures, we honed our line-dancing skills,


and saw the best live Nativity I've ever seen.

Jordon (Ben's brother) and Brittany flew out from Indiana! We spent a day up in Salt Lake with the whole family...this is at the State Capitol...


where Ben and I both went to High School prom...but with different dates. :)


Temple Square was beautiful, of course.


And you can't have Christmas Eve without singing some carols,


or taking family pictures.

Jordon and Brittany were nice enough to bring their daughter to meet us (who should be on the cover of Cutest Baby Magazine),


and everyone just ate her up.

Lastly, one of my best friends, Danielle, got married!

After years of being Tom-boys together, we are finally growing up. :)

They're perfect for each other, and we're of course excited to have more married friends!






8 comments:

Brittany said...

I have to agree that Kenzie is the cutest baby ever. ;) By the way, I have to say that is one of the most unflattering pictures ever taken of me.

Kara Anderson said...

How fun! I'm impressed you and Ben can line dance. And look how beautiful Danielle is! That was such a wonderful day! Love your pictures :)

Lisa Lines said...

Kristin! I love that you are back in the blogging world. These days my stay at home life thrives on the updates of people that I love who update their blogs and my precious baby boy. I love ya. Looks like a beautiful white Christmas. I missed the snow again this year.

Amy Baker said...

You a tom-boy? Never! I liked the picture of you and Ben dancing at the capitol. I love that building.

Cami and Mitch said...

How fun!

Chelsea said...

You are gorgeous...period.

Cami and Mitch said...

The aquarium is in Sandy...only $18 for a one year pass!

Benji and Aubrey said...

looks like some great winter fun! it seems like it's been a really long time since we've seen you guys. Maybe we should have another game night...