4.29.2009

We are the Champions

Ben played intermural flag football this last semester at BYU. After defeating several teams (including one full of ex-BYU players), they made it to the championship game...


...it was pouring rain, of course...


...the field was wet & slippery, and the bitter rain was relentless...


...but after some intense huddles & plays, not to mention unfortunate injuries...


...the Regulators came out on top!
Their prize? One of the most coveted shirts on campus.


(And don't forget the proud, supportive wife after a 12-hour shift at the hospital.)

7 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Yes, impressed that Ben's team won, but more impressed with you sitting in the rain after 12 hrs. of L&D insanity! Congrats to you both!

Kristina and Tyson said...

You are a supportive wife! I remember those BYU intramural flag football games! Congrats for getting that coveted shirt...Tyson is jealous!

AnneMarie said...

Reminds me of ultimate at BYU-I. You two are awesome!

Cami and Mitch said...

Congrats to the regulators :) Have fun in Russia!

Cori Simmons said...

Wow that t-shirt must be a big deal. CONGRATS! Gotta love playing sports in the pouring rain - I've had my share of those (as a spectator, of course).

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

oh I miss ultimate!! What a cute wife you are! You are probably abroad conquering the world right now- I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Benji and Aubrey said...

Benji still says the ACL injury was totally worth it. I told him that that t-shirt is going to cost us thousands and thousands of dollars :)