I was just informed that, for some reason, only Ben & I could comment on our blog...HA. But I think I fixed it now.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kristin I'm so excited to start reading your blog! I'll always leave comments! You'll soon find out how important they are... really. This week girl, we are doing something for sure! I'll give you a call :)
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'm so glad you got the first post overwith. Now it's out of the way and you can post anything you want with less pressure. =) Have a happy Sunday. Oh, and adorable wedding picture at the top. You both look great.
Oh good! I was just telling Benji that I needed your email address so I could tell you that I tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me!
I'm excited to keep up with the exciting Wade life! Send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog-- there are some cute Abbie pictures there :)
Hey Nitz, you should put some more pictures on here. I'm not saying the one isn't gorgeous, but where's the picture of me?? I AM your oldest brother, in fact, your ONLY older brother. That's pretty important in a young girl's life, so, I want to see me picture :) (of course, along with more altogether). 加油!加油!
7 comments:
Kristin I'm so excited to start reading your blog! I'll always leave comments! You'll soon find out how important they are... really. This week girl, we are doing something for sure! I'll give you a call :)
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'm so glad you got the first post overwith. Now it's out of the way and you can post anything you want with less pressure. =)
Have a happy Sunday. Oh, and adorable wedding picture at the top. You both look great.
Oh good! I was just telling Benji that I needed your email address so I could tell you that I tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me!
I'm excited to keep up with the exciting Wade life! Send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog-- there are some cute Abbie pictures there :)
Welcome to blogging! :) I love the wedding picture, you look gorgeous.
can't wait to hear more from you!
what a lucky man in that picture! :)
Hey Nitz, you should put some more pictures on here. I'm not saying the one isn't gorgeous, but where's the picture of me?? I AM your oldest brother, in fact, your ONLY older brother. That's pretty important in a young girl's life, so, I want to see me picture :) (of course, along with more altogether). 加油!加油!
Post a Comment